What Criteria to Base Your Vote On
If you’re wondering who to vote for in the betting exchanges category of our awards, then we’ve listed four important things to look out for during your experience of sports betting exchanges. The best betting exchanges will be user friendly and designed with converting punters from regular sportsbooks in mind. They will also offer higher odds than what is on offer at regular bookies, boast a great range of in running betting options for horse racing and allow you to lay as well as back horses in races. If the betting exchange you’re using provides all this, then it’s probably worth of your vote in the Horsebetting.com awards.
How Can I Vote For The Best Horse Racing Betting Exchanges?
Voting in our awards in 5 steps: Like all great awards, Horsebetting.com give ours out once a year. Come the end of an annual cycle, we count all your votes up in every single one of our categories and reveal who has won. Anyone who signs up to us can take part and have a vote in the awards, so make sure you get your vote in. We welcome your involvement in deciding who the best betting exchanges are.
Be On The Horsebetting.com Awards Judging Panel
Casting your votes in our annual awards is the perfect way to share your betting experiences with our racing community of fellow horse betting punters. It’s not down to experts to decide who gets the plaudits, but it’s over to you. There’s nobody better to ask about betting on the exchanges than people who do it regularly and that’s why we’re calling on you to decide who runs the best service. Thanks for taking part in the votes as our awards wouldn’t be so prestigious without your participation.
A Fair and Balanced View
All we ask of you when voting in the Horsebetting.com awards is to be fair in your opinions. Bad experiences need highlighting and we’re giving you a platform elsewhere on the site to tell us all about those. The votes are all about who is the best across those different categories and your vote carries the same weight as any other person who takes part in the process. By being balanced in your voting, you can choose horse racing betting exchanges or sportsbooks that do particular things relating to the awards in question well!
- Fab matched 1st deposit bonus
- BOG for European & US horse races
- Each Way Extra gives you more places
- £20 backup bet if your first acca loses
- Good choice of ante post betting markets
- Multi Builder covers football & US sports
- Offer: bet £25 get £25 in bonus bets
- Top-quality spread betting options
- Wide selection of horse betting markets
- Bet £10 at evens, get £40 bonuses
- “Bonus King” bookie has wealth of offers
- One Winner Bonus protects system bets
- Bet £30, get £30 in bonuses & spins
- Good international horse betting options
- Create same game multi with Bet Maker