It’s here that you’ll find reliable, independent reviews of bookmakers, as well as plenty of other great information about news, tips and every other feature of horse betting for AU and NZ residents. You can compare bookmakers and their bonuses, find out the latest horse racing news and heaps of other great content too. Read on to find out more!
Essential Criteria for our Reviews
When it comes to reviewing bookmakers for horse race betting online, there are a number of criteria we take a close look at. We rate each of the operators according to these categories, rating each operator expertly and objectively. You can see what each of these categories is here.
Bonus offers and free bets
One of the most important areas we look at it is promotional offers and bonuses. They are used by operators to tempt you into signing up with them, so it’s vital you know which bonuses offer the best value and the simplest terms and conditions, if you want to be successful at horse betting online. Always read our reviews before you commit to claiming a bonus.
Usability, Look and Feel
No one wants to be enjoying some successful horse betting for AU only for the website or app to crash. Equally, you want to be able to use a website that is clear and simple to use, without it being complicated or confusing. We look at how each operator’s website matches up for both appearance and ease of use in our expert reviews. We’ll also tell you how quick a site is to load, and whether or not it works well on your type of device. Loading times are an important part of this assessment.
Another important factor to consider when engaging in some horse race betting online is what payment method to use. Security is, of course, a major issue in this regard, as no one wants to risk losing their hard-earned money because of a lack of rigour when it comes to the payment methods on offer from an operator. We assess the range and effectiveness of each operator when it comes to the payment methods offered. Factors like the minimum and maximum deposit amounts and processing times are all taken into account.
Of course, should something go wrong when you are enjoying some horse race betting online, you need to feel assured that it will be resolved swiftly and efficiently. This means that you need to pay careful attention to the customer service team at an operator. We can tell you which operators providing horse betting for AU residents have the quickest and most reliable customer service teams, and what methods you can use to reach them. Live chat, telephone and email options should be offered as a matter of course.
Licence & Security
A site offering horse betting for AU residents can enjoy needs to be legitimate as well as safe and secure. We check the licensing arrangements that each operator has in place at their sportsbook or casino. We make sure that you can be certain that no operator is trying to scam you. The best way of being sure about this is that the operator has a proper licence. This means that they must adhere to standards of fairness and transparency. We also check to make certain that the proper security systems are in place to protect your data. There should also be arrangements in place to keep you safe from falling prey to addictive patterns of behaviour, as well as ensuring that no one under the age of 18 can access the site.
Rewards & Loyalty Programme
As well as the welcome bonus that they offer, a good bookie offering horse betting for AU citizens should also reward its established customers for their loyalty. In our reviews, we always take a close look at the kind of offers a loyal customer can expect from a bookie or online casino, whether you are merely someone who bets regularly at a certain site, or if you’ve been signed up for their VIP programme. There can be some tempting things on offer for VIPs, so we’ll filter out the best offers for you and save you some time.
Games & Slots
As well as covering horse race betting online, we also provide you with plenty of content about slots and other casino games. This type of gaming has become very popular over the last decade or so, as rapid developments in technology have triggered an explosion of options for gambling on mobile devices.
This means that gambling fans need to be kept abreast of all the latest developments when it comes to online casino gaming too. It’s not just about horse betting for AU residents here at this website. We look at classic slots like Gonzo’s Quest. Every slot is tested by experts just for you. We also like to focus on slots that are based on horse racing, so make sure you look out for those!
Most Important Sections of the Site
If you want to stay fully abreast of all of the information we offer for horse race betting online fans, then you need to know what the most important sections of the site are. Here are the key areas that we cover:
- Casino comparison: In this section of the site we look at how the various operators compare with each other. You can check out the relative value of their odds, as well as their overall performance when it comes to aspects like site design, the range of markets on offer, and whether or the in play section is any good.
- Bonus comparison: As we have already mentioned, an important part of finding the right bookie for horse race betting online is check out the bonus offers. We review all the operators’ bonuses and compare them so that you pick out the most tempting offers.
- Operator/Bonus Reviews: As well as comparing the operators and bonuses for their relative merits, we also provide you with detailed reviews of their overall service. We look at every section of their service that matters, so that you can find the best operator for you. We also carefully review all of the bonuses on offer.
- Games/Slots: We do not just look at issues relating to sports betting, though. In addition, you can also find plenty of detail here about online casino games and slots. Everybody likes bit of variety in life, so you need to know this stuff for when you fancy a wander from the sports betting section over to the casino section of an operator’s website.
- Payments: We have already discussed the importance of finding an operator with a decent range of payment methods available. In this section of our website we examine each method in detail so that you can see which sites offer the best methods for you.
- Strategy: You can’t just dive into horse race betting online without having a strategy in place first. Our site features some of the soundest strategies devised by successful punters. We also give you plenty of tips so that you can shape your own strategies to suit your personal betting activities.
- Guide-wiki: In this section of the site, you can find out about terminology used in horse racing, as well as definitions of key terms. If any of the jargon surrounding horse betting for AU residents confuses you, look it up in this section of the site. There are many guides to be found.
Horse Betting for AU FAQs
Can I sign up with multiple operators?
Yes, there is nothing to prevent you from signing up with more than one online bookmaker. In fact, we would recommend that you do this. This makes it easier to find the best possible odds out there, as well as benefit from many different promotional offers. Finding the best possible odds is an important part of horse betting for AU residents.
Do I have to accept a welcome bonus?
No, you do not have to accept a welcome bonus if you do not want to. There is nothing compulsory about welcome bonuses for online bookies and casinos. Never feel that you have to accept a bonus if you think the wagering requirements are too restrictive or it does not offer good value. An operator can be very good in other ways even if it does not offer tempting bonuses.
Do different bookies offer significantly different odds?
You won’t find very much difference usually between the odds that online bookies offer. There might be some variations, though, due to things like odds boosts and other offers being in place. If you use Horsebetting.com you can find which sites consistently offer the best odds to their players.