Totesport Sign Up Offers & Promo Code US
Claim your Totesport Deposit Offer now
Visit any UK horse racetrack, and you’ll see the Totesport (recently rebranded as Tote) distinctive red and white logo adorning the area, as they’re one of the biggest names in horse racing in the country.
As to what Totesport sign up offers can provide to US punters remains to be seen, as they’re currently only available to UK residents. However, there’s no reason to doubt they’ll become available for stateside gamblers in the future. So, let’s have a more in-depth look at the Totesport bonus code and promotions, and see how they stack up against each other.
Promotions and bonuses are standard on all types of online gambling sites, as they’re the primary way a business attracts and keeps customers. At the time of writing, there are only two Tote bonuses: a Totesport promo code and a cash back guarantee. We give these offers some serious scrutiny below.
Any gamblers looking to take advantage of Totesport sign up offers or other online promotions would do well to keep a few things in mind. The first is that you have to be a UK resident to claim the bonuses.
Gamblers from outside the UK will have to find other ways to access the site, should they wish to use Totesport sign up offers. Secondly, gamblers have to be aged 18 or over, as per UK gambling regulations.
Out of the two on offer when it comes to a Totesport promo code, undoubtedly the biggest draw of the two is the £10 risk-free first bet. To make use of this, simply place a bet on any horse race, and should your horse lose, Tote will refund your stake.
The maximum refund amount is £10. The wager that qualifies for this offer is the first one put on the site’s betting slip. There are other conditions involved, but we’ll look at those in more depth later.
This is a very typical bonus, and similar to offers by TVG and some of the offers by TwinSpires.
Next up is the Tote Guarantee. As for what this offer actually entails: Tote Guarantee means that Totesport will always pay the Starting Price (at least) on any Win bets. Otherwise, if the dividend is more, then they’ll pay out at that price.
As far as we can tell, it’s also automatic, so there’s no need to enter a Totesport promo code or tick any special boxes. In other words, the best thing about this offer is that it allows you to concentrate on wagering, safe in the knowledge that your stake is protected.
Here’s our rundown of the top five expert tips we recommend trying, to take full advantage of Totesport sign up offers:
1. Our first top tip is: read the fine print! It seems obvious, but many new players sign up to bookies in the hope of taking advantage of a particular bonus, but realize too late it has very precise terms and conditions. Usually, there’s a time limit involved, but luckily that doesn’t seem to be the case with either the £10 risk-free first bet or Tote Guarantee. There are, however, bet restrictions.
2. £10 risk-free first bet Totesport sign up offers only extend to the very first bet a punter makes. However, it can be on any horse race and covers Toteexacta, Totejackpot, Toteswinger, Toteplacepot, Totetrifecta, Totescoop6, Totequadpot, Toteplace, and Totewin wagers.
3. The Tote Guarantee covers the win part of any Tote Each Way bet and all Tote Win bets. Also, should a race end in a dead heat for first place, then the Tote Guarantee will apply to both or all winning selections (whichever is applicable).
For every dead heat runner, Tote will pay the higher dividend of the Tote win and the relevant Starting Price return.
4. Totesport sign up offers only apply to one player per household/IP address, which is a common condition with sign up offers. The bonus terms note that Tote reserves the right to alter the conditions whenever they see fit.
This is run of the mill for many betting sites, but if someone else in your household wants to sign up and can’t do it because Tote recognizes the same IP address, they will have to find another way to take advantage of the bonus.
5. Finally, there’s one particular condition to note: Totesport sign up offers or a Totesport promo code cannot be used in conjunction with any other bonus.
Luckily, this isn’t an issue at the time of writing because the £10 risk-free first bet is the only one of Totesport sign up offers available right now. However, should that change then keep in mind you won’t be able to combine it with any other offer.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re a veteran punter or new to horse racing, you’re probably going to have similar questions about the Totesport sign up offers and promotions.
For any gamblers looking to take advantage of the bonuses, we have five frequently asked questions listed below.
Technically, Tote doesn’t have a specific sign-up bonus. However, what they do have is a £10 risk-free first bet offer. The beauty of this promotion is that no code is required, which means players don’t need to jump through any unnecessary hoops to benefit. Simply join and play, and Tote takes care of the rest!
Is the £10 risk-free first bet bonus credit or cash?
Otherwise known as a free bet, wagering/bonus credit is precisely that. It’s money that appears in your account that can be used towards wagers – and only wagers. It can’t be withdrawn on its own, but any profit you make using the free bet is, of course, yours to keep.
Interestingly, this offer does actually reward punters with cash to the maximum value of £10 if a runner settles as a loser. For example, if your first Tote bet is £50, then you’ll be credited £10 back in cash to your Tote online account.
Are there any special conditions I should be aware of?
Every Totesport promo code has its own terms and conditions. Tote account holders get access to Totesport sign up offers, including the £10 risk-free first bet and the Tote Guarantee.
Bonuses are also only valid for new customers registered in the United Kingdom. The Tote Guarantee also only applies to specific Win bets and Each Way bets.
- Existing members cannot use the £10 risk-free first bet unless, for some reason, they still haven’t actually placed a bet yet.
- Anyone under the age of 18 and not based in the UK cannot sign up to Tote and take advantage of the promotions.
- Punters who deposit to their Tote account via eWallets don’t qualify for the £10 risk-free first bet refund offer, as the terms and conditions do not cover this payment option.
How can I use the Tote Guarantee?
The good news is that this promotion is automatically applied to any relevant wagers! Simply sign up the Tote, and once you’ve added all your personal information and chosen a payment method, you can start wagering. All you have to do is make sure to place bets that class as either a Tote Each Way wager or Tote Win bet.
Typically, online gambling sites and sportsbooks offer some form of rewards or loyalty scheme alongside the usual, one-off promotions. Just as bonus offers are used to entice and maintain a player base, rewards are used to reward and encourage longer-term punters.
Curiously, and disappointingly, Tote doesn’t offer any kind of reward scheme, at least not online. As such, there also isn’t any kind of VIP program available for high-rollers or punters who like to make big-money stakes. Why this is the case, we have no idea, but it does reduce our Tote ratings significantly.
Since Tote (formerly Totesport) is one of the longest-running horse race gambling companies in the UK, it’s a little disappointing they haven’t branched out to the States. US punters won’t be able to make use of any Totesport promo code, or at least not yet. There’s also a decent casino section on the Tote website, with a small but varied selection of games, but no casino-related Totesport promo code or bonus.
Totesport bonuses are basically average, and worth no more or less than offers made by Unibet or offers by William Hill, for example.
We imagine that the company is perfectly happy with the offline side of things. Still, when many competitor sportsbooks are going the extra furlong to make horse race bettors happy, it’s frustrating that Tote doesn’t feel the need to do the same.
The sports betting offers are good, but it’s probably not worth hanging around afterward, given the variety of offers on other horse racing sites. With no casino promotions to speak of, the Casino section isn’t particularly attractive. In addition, the total lack of a Poker section makes Totesport less competitive overall.